Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) Product Manager
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
EXECUTIVE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
Leadership Development Institute
Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP)
Reports to: Associate Dean, Executive Education
Summary: The position focuses on project management, customer service, marketing/business development and practitioner support for the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) at Eckerd College. The EMP Product Manager coordinates all day-to-day operations of the EMP business unit, including but not limited to managing multiple projects, training certified practitioners and marketing EMP products and services.
In coordination with the Associate Dean, the Manager of Program and Product Development, Senior Faculty and other division staff members, responsibilities include the following:
Business Development/Marketing/ Customer Relationship Management
1. Assists in new business development efforts for the EMP;
2. Works with existing clients to ensure they are receiving the help they need to use EMP products and services;
3. Helps address inquiries from prospective customers and communicates how our products and services will best fit their needs;
4. Schedules educational teleconferences and webinars for customers, records the events and arranges for them to be posted to division website(s); and
5. Manages EMP social media groups.
1. Oversees logistics for EMP unit, including fulfilling customer orders, certification registration, program facilities, and other duties as needed;
2. Coordinates annual practitioner conference;
3. Manages client database, eventually in Salesforce, to make sure data is accurate and necessary reports are generated and disseminated;
4. Handles research projects;
5. Maintains lists of certified trainers; and
6. Works and coordinates with other division Product Managers to maintain critical support services for the Division's online assessment centers, manages print inventory and supports other areas in times of need.
1. Reviews royalty and referral fee statements before they are paid;
2. Sets up government payment portals;
3. Helps the Executive and Continuing Education Operations Manager with collecting accounts receivable; and
4. Other work as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree;
• Detailed, organized, and resourceful self-starter;
• Ethical, reliable, and trustworthy;
• Successful with managing and performing in multi-tasking environment;
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and writing skills and a track record of working successfully in a collaborative, team-based environment;
• Self-motivated, self-directed and confident in making sound business decisions;
• Proficient computer skills (must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Salesforce knowledge is a plus;
• Easily learns new software systems and assists in training others as well as an ability to troubleshoot "on the spot" in high-stakes situations.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media