Administrative Assistant, Executive and Continuing Education
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Executive and Continuing Education (ECE)
SUMMARY: Perform administrative operations for all areas of the division of Executive and Continuing Education.
REPORTS TO: Executive Assistant and Operations Manager, ECE
1. Performs Account Payable, Purchasing and Accounts Receivable duties, including Banner approvals;
2. Interacts and provides customer service to clients, campus offices, and outside vendors;
3. Assists with Banner cashiering;
4. Reconciles PCard approvals in Suntrust Enterprise system;
5. Processes LDI OE compensation in LDI database;
6. Completes and emails CCL Royalty Income report and evaluation for Open Enrollment and maintains and updates CCL payment spreadsheet;
7. Processes MTI and EMP invoices and maintains their income reports;
8. Inputs data reports using Excel spreadsheets for Budget figures, LDI, MTI, ELS, CEC, etc.
9. Provides word processing, photocopying and filling for ECE division;
10. Assembles ECE Information packets;
11. Updates calendar log/schedule of conference room;
12. Updates Dean's calendar of ECE events;
13. Assists LDI Client Relations area with the following duties:
a. Assists with the office's phone coverage;
b. Assists LDI and MTI logistics and testing staff during work peak times;
c. Assists with LDI and CCD Banner cashiering.
14. Functions as backup to Operations Manager and Executive Assistant to the VP and Dean of ECE;
15. Works closely with Operations Manager with reports and implementing new systems within division and other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of experience with administrative, support or clerical background preferred;
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, team environment;
• Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs;
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Salesforce and Banner knowledge is a plus;
• Proficient with various A/V equipment;
• Able to multi-task several projects/programs at the same time;
• Detailed, organized, resourceful, reliable and trustworthy;
• Self-motivated, self-directed and confident in making sound business decisions.