Academic Records Coordinator
- - Registrar's Office
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Department: Registrar's Office
Position Title: Academic Records Coordinator
Immediate Supervisor/Title: Registrar
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary (briefly describe the general purpose of the position)
The responsibilities of this position include providing excellent customer service to students and faculty. Aids in transfer credit, graduation, petition, and registration processes. Completes enrollment verifications and processes transcripts. This is a highly visible position requiring excellent communication skills with students, alumni, faculty, staff, outside organizations, and the general public.
Essential Functions (list primary functions of the position)
• Process enrollment verifications and transcripts in a timely manner and maintain related records.
• Assist in student registration, course enrollment verification, and graduation procedures.
• Update student records in the areas of personal information updates.
• Schedule classroom space in response to special requests during the academic year.
• Maintain historical files of academic information and provide course descriptions as requested.
• Assist with the Academic Review process.
• Process, track, and communicate petitions to students and mentors.
• Assist with supervision of student staff.
• Respond to emails and phone requests in timely manner.
• Input transfer credit and update academic records.
• Maintain file system and assist in the process of converting hard copy files to electronic format.
• Complete other duties as assigned by Registrar and Associate Registrar.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills, and abilities needed upon entry into the position)
1. Experience in handling major responsibilities in an office setting
2. Experience in an educational environment preferred
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; provide exceptional customer service
4. Helpful and friendly manner essential
5. Detail-oriented with superior accuracy in the handling of data
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
7. Technical aptitude and willingness/ability to learn new applications necessary.
8. Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment with shifting priorities and to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
9. Bachelor's degree preferred
10. Florida Notary commission preferred
EOE. Applications from women and minorities encouraged.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media