Coordinator of Client Relations for the Mediation Training Institute
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
COORDINATOR, CLIENT RELATIONS
MEDIATION TRAINING INSTITUTE
Division of Executive and Continuing Education
Summary: The Coordinator of Client Relations for the Mediation Training Institute (MTI) will be the main point of contact for day-to-day client interactions providing exemplary customer service through ordering assistance, program logistics and resolution of client issues. In addition, this position will provide support for MTI's Conflict Resolution and Mediation Programs, training and promotional materials, and marketing.
Report to: Executive Director of Marketing
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate with clients in a professional manner whether in person, phone, email or online and encourage a trusting relationship.
• Manage the order processing and fulfillment for established clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Update MTI's spreadsheets, databases and portals to keep current all registrations, programs, orders and certifications.
• Assist with all logistics for MTI programs including the coordination of venue arrangements, catering, materials, logistical and faculty support.
• Provide assistance and support to clients that encourages their use of MTI's Client Portal.
• Utilize MTI's Client Portal to set up surveys for programs and existing clients.
• Manage the inventory of on-site materials, as well as work with third-party distributors and other suppliers as needed for materials and print needs.
• Assists the team in updating MTI's training and promotional materials to improve their quality and effectiveness.
• Assist with MTI's websites, portals, email marketing, and social media updates and additional marketing related projects.
• Undertake additional daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
• Functions as backup to the Director of Business Development and primary contact for all inquiries in his/her absence.
• Functions as the back up to the EMP Product Manager.
• Supports other ECE products and programs as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage;
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a track record of working successfully in a collaborative, team-based environment;
• Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs;
• Successful with managing and performing in multi-tasking environment;
• Proficient computer skills (must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing Tools, including social media management platforms, Google Ads, website management platforms, email marketing systems, basic HTML skills and Salesforce is a plus; and
• Detailed, organized, resourceful, reliable and trustworthy.
EOE/M/F/V/ADA. Applications from women/minorities encouraged.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media