Program Assistant Leadership Development Institute
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
EXECUTIVE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
Leadership Development Institute
Summary: Provide general administrative, marketing and logistics support for the programs, products and services offered by the Leadership Development Institute in the Division of Executive and Continuing Education.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Immediate Supervisor/Title: Director, MTI Business Development and the EMP Product Director.
1. Assist program directors, logistics coordinators, testing coordinators, product managers and faculty with pre-, during- and post-program logistics, such as processing product orders, packing and shipping program materials, coordinating room reservations, booking venues, ordering catering, printing materials and binding feedback reports.
2. Support marketing and communications efforts, such as coordinating mailings and email campaigns, coordinating events and tradeshows and updating websites.
3. Track and update product inventory.
4. Maintain client databases, performs daily data entry and ensures data accuracy.
5. Respond to client needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
6. Support other ECE products and program areas as needed.
1. Serve as backup to the Client Relations Managers and Product Managers and as primary contact for all inquiries in their absence.
2. Support other LDI staff members and faculty as needed.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and talking on a phone
• Must be able to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 15 pounds at times
Bachelor's degree required.
Background in administrative, support or clerical roles preferred.
Detailed, organized, resourceful, reliable and trustworthy.
Flexible, positive, adaptable with clients, colleagues and faculty.
Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products–Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Experience in Mailchimp, WordPress and Zoom (or similar conferencing service) preferred.
Experience with A/V equipment such as LCD overheads, video cameras, TVs, laptop connections.
Able to multi-task several projects/programs at the same time.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media