Product Director, Mediation Training Institute
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: MTI Product Director
Department: Mediation and Training Institute
Immediate Supervisor/Title: Executive Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The MTI Product Director oversees all day-to-day operations of the MTI business unit, including supervising support team members, managing key internal and external relationships, developing strategy and cultivating new and existing client business. In addition to the essential functions listed below the position also functions as the backup for the Coordinator of Client Relations and the EMP Product Director, and supports other ECE products and programs as needed.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Manages relationships with international and strategic partners, including oversight of contracts, marketing and training support and opportunities to expand MTI business in new geographic locations.
2. Serves as the primary liaison with MTI's Sr. Faculty Consultant to ensure MTI is meeting current and future client needs, conducting thorough client needs assessments, customizing proposals and ensuring alignment on all opportunities.
3. Coordinates MTI's Conflict Resolution and Mediation Conference, a strategic annual event that brings together international partners, practitioners and knowledge experts in the field of conflict resolution and mediation.
4. Achieves annual revenue goals and manages program P&Ls.
5. Cultivates leads generated through various marketing initiatives and maintains prospective and new client databases to track opportunities, conversions, reporting and forecasting.
6. Identifies, qualifies, and secures business opportunities by building relationships with current and potential clients.
7. Presents and delivers information to potential clients virtually and at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
8. Collaborates with the Manager of Customer Relations to process orders and coordinate logistics for MTI programs and conferences.
9. Develops and executes marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Executive Director of Marketing to drive leads and registrations for MTI programs and assessments.
10. Supports the Executive Director of Marketing with various projects, such as the build-out of the practitioner portal, content for MTI sites and communication, Social Media, email marketing, event & tradeshow management.
11. Researches new and innovative ways to attract clients including annual practitioners' conference, online programs and events.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
MTI Program Specialist
MTI Student Assistant
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a track record of working successfully in a collaborative, team-based environment
• Track record of successful business development efforts with client organizations
• Demonstrated skills in targeting and prospecting for new clients
• Ability to rapidly identify and act on prospects' needs and issues
• Capacity to make connections between MTI offerings and the needs of clients
• Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs
• Detailed, organized and resourceful
• Ethical, reliable, and trustworthy
• Successful with managing and performing in multi-tasking environment
• Self-motivated, self-directed and confident in making sound business decisions
• Proficient computer skills (must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Salesforce knowledge is a plus
• Easily learns new software systems and assists in training others as well as an ability to troubleshoot "on the spot" in high-stakes situations
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Occasional after-hours work (nights, weekends) required for events held outside normal working hours.
• Prolonged periods of remaining stationary at a desk, working on a computer, and communicating via phone or video conference.
• Must be able to transport up to 15 pounds occasionally.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree plus 5-6 years of experience in training and development, mediation, sales, and/or business development
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media