Event Logistics Coordinator
- - Continuing Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Event Logistics Coordinator
Department: Leadership Development Institute
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Client Relations, LDI
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Supports LDI program delivery by coordinating all pre-, during-, post- and ongoing program logistics for on-campus, off-campus and live online programs. This position will also support logistics for the Mediation Training Institute (MTI) and Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) as needed.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Coordinate all pre-, during- and post-program logistics for assigned programs to ensure a world-class experience for clients and faculty.
2. Produce live online programs on a variety of virtual platforms to ensure seamless program delivery to client organizations.
3. Serve as primary communication liaison for on-site and off-site program catering, A/V, transportation, shipping and hotel arrangements.
4. Assist in staffing programs by tracking faculty, coach and facilitator assignments to ensure all program positions are filled.
5. Compile data and prepare charts, graphs and presentations in PowerPoint for faculty.
6. Serve as on-going presence and primary point person during program hours and after hours to assist faculty, staff and participants.
7. Serve as technical liaison for equipment used during programs (e.g., computers, laptops, projectors).
8. Manage program evaluation and program close-out process.
9. Gather data to complete profit & loss reports for all programs.
10. Maintain, monitor and replenish program inventory (including testing materials, program materials, food and beverage).
Position(s) Directly Supervised
• Knowledge of and skills in live online program production.
• Knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to act as liaison between and among departments, client contacts and program staff.
• Knowledge of A/V equipment (i.e., LCD overheads, video cameras, TV's, laptop connections) and ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment (both under supervision and independently).
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude, patience and a good-natured demeanor, especially with clients and program participants, during stressful situations.
• Ability to give meticulous attention to detail and organization.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Must be able to move and transport equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds.
• Frequent prolonged periods of standing or walking.
• Frequently works outdoors to set up and assist in delivering program experiential activities in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
• Frequent after-hours work (early mornings, nights, occasional weekends).
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree plus at least one (1) year of experience in logistics and online program delivery; the equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media