- - Waterfront
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Waterfront
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Provide administrative support for all Waterfront staff members and special project support for Waterfront Director, manage the Waterfront office and administer systems related to business office operations and payroll.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Manage daily operations of Waterfront office, including completion of daily tasks, room scheduling and receptionist duties.
2. Maintain systems and equipment needed for office functions including office supplies purchases, service requests, inventory updates and general tracking systems.
3. Train and supervise office student employees ensuring 7-day coverage of the office area.
4. Manage student employment hiring and payroll process for all Waterfront employees (average of 60 per year).
5. Manage systems/processes related to business office operations including accounts payable, deposits, account reconciliations, purchasing card statements and petty cash.
6. Manage administrative processes for academic year watersports instructional classes and summer watersports camp, including maintenance of the online registration program.
7. Provide staff and general Waterfront support through completion of projects and maintenance of systems.
8. Assist with management of fundraising events through donation acquisition, registration management, promotion, and execution.
9. Assist Waterfront Director with special projects related to fundraising, alumni relations, and promotion.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
Student Employees (Office)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles.
• Skills in verbal and written communication.
• Knowledge of office equipment including printers, scanners, computers, and telephone.
• Ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff, students and the general public.
• Skills in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Prolonged stationary periods requiring using a computer and communicating with others in person or via email, video conferencing, chat applications, and/or telephone.
• Frequently repeating motions that may include the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment including calculator, copy machine, and filing systems.
• Occasionally required to move and transport up to 10 pounds.
Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent; two (2) or more years of relevant experience in an office support role.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media