Manager of Enrollment Systems
- 23-Jun-2021 to 23-Jul-2021
- - Admission and Financial Aid
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Manager of Enrollment Systems
Director of Admission
Provides leadership, collaboration and data analysis to address the enrollment needs of Eckerd College; provides recommendations and oversees the operations of the Admission Office and to create efficiencies for maximizing time and talent. Serves as the primary technology and operations manager for the Admission Office and the Admission CRM, Technolutions Slate; ensures appropriate data management, enacts effective and efficient operations, coordinates the communication flow, conducts training and oversees data reporting.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Provide supervision and training for three staff members and student work-scholars.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day processing.
- Manage technical projects for the Admission and Financial Aid Offices with primary responsibility for the Admission CRM, Technolutions Slate.
- Generate reports with the ability to analyze trends and statistics for strategic planning purposes.
- Maintain current knowledge of Slate, new feature releases and technology operational efficiencies; implement those new features and efficiencies as it relates to the strategic enrollment management plan.
- Design and implement projects by developing milestones, phases, execution and assessment plans.
- Oversee quality control of databases.
- Coordinate with the visit coordinator to execute admission daily visit programs.
- Collaborate with Information Technology Services on admission processes, annual updates, and other projects.
- Actively participate in professional development opportunities through conference attendance.
- Train and lead Slate users in their daily functions within the CRM.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Knowledge of Banner, Technolutions Slate, Microsoft Office suite, Common Application, and other enrollment-related software.
- Knowledge of higher education, issues facing higher education, and admission best practices; ability to apply knowledge to strategic decision-making consistent with professional standards and College goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Skills in organization, analytics, and schedule management.
- Ability to manage productivity and efficiency during peak periods with a higher volume workload.
- Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated customer service orientation.
- Skill in training others on software, data, and office procedures.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Frequent prolonged stationary periods of using a computer and talking communicating with others in person or via email, video conferencing, chat applications, and/or telephone.
- Occasionally required to move or transport up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional after-hours (night, weekends) work required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years of experience working in an admission office or other higher education setting.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media