Client Relations Coordinator (Mediation Training Institute)
- 29-Jun-2021 to 13-Oct-2021
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Client Relations Coordinator
Department: Mediation Training Institute
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Mediation Training Institute (MTI) provides training, certification, licensing, and consulting in workplace conflict management to coaches, trainers, human resource professionals and mediators. This position is the main point of contact for day-to-day client interactions providing exemplary customer service through program logistics, client education and resolution of client issues. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional skills in customer service, communication (both verbal and written) and be very detail oriented.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Drive client education and proficiency through one-on-one communication, webinars and emails on MTI's products and services.
2. Produce live online programs on a variety of virtual platforms to ensure seamless program delivery to client organizations.
3. Manage the logistics for MTI virtual and in-person programs including the coordination of participant registration, communication, pre-work, venue arrangements, catering, materials, logistical and faculty support.
4. Utilize MTI's Client Portals to set up accounts, access learning materials and assessments for programs.
5. Provide assistance and support to clients that encourages their use of MTI's Client Portals.
6. Update MTI's spreadsheets, databases and portals to keep current all client registrations, programs and certifications.
7. Maintain and monitor the inventory of on-site materials, as well as work with third-party distributors and other suppliers as needed for materials and print needs.
8. Assist with order processing and fulfillment for established clients in a timely and professional manner.
9. Assist the team in updating MTI's training and promotional materials to improve their quality and effectiveness.
10. Assist with MTI's websites, portals, email marketing, and social media updates and additional marketing related projects.
1. Serve as the back-up to the LDI Program Specialist and primary contact for all inquiries in his/her absence.
2. Serve as back-up to the MTI Product Director and assists in inquires in his/her absence.
3. Support other ECE products and programs as needed.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
• Professional demeanor and social skills with large base of clients as well as individuals; Ability to use skills to manage client relations.
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks and projects and meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
• Knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Digital Tools, including Learning Management Systems (LMS), social media management platforms, Google Ads, website management platforms, email marketing systems, basic HTML skills and Salesforce.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer or mobile device.
• Frequently required to communicate with others in person or via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
• Occasionally required to move and transport objects weighing up to 15 pounds.
• Occasional after-hours work required (nights, weekends).
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Organizational Development or relevant field or a minimum of four (4) years of work experience in Client Relations, Marketing or Human Resources. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Eckerd College requires all employees to have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.