LDI Testing Coordinator
- 13-Jul-2021 to 27-Jul-2021
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Part Time
Position Title: LDI Testing Coordinator
Department: Leadership Development Institute/Division of Executive and Continuing Education
Immediate Supervisor: Associate Dean, Executive Education
FLSA Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Leadership Development Institute (LDI) delivers high-quality, assessment-based leadership programs to clients from the for-profit, nonprofit and government sectors. This position supports world-class program delivery by coordinating testing services for on-campus, off-campus and live online programs. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional skills in customer service and communication, a strong detail orientation, an ability to maintain strict confidentiality and a background in online program administration. All job functions are completed online; therefore, this position may be remote or in person.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Utilize multiple assessment platforms to manage, distribute, process and score online confidential program assessments for Executive Education programs to ensure a world-class experience for clients, coaches and faculty.
2. Prepare confidential feedback reports for participants and finalize confidential feedback packages for coaches and faculty.
3. Guide participants through the process of assigning raters and completing their assessments.
4. Meet strict deadlines for assessment distribution and feedback report preparation.
5. Serve as primary communication liaison with coaches, faculty and participants for assigned programs.
6. Update spreadsheets, databases and portals to ensure participant information and data are current.
7. Assist Lead Testing Administrator with creating a user's manual documenting the assessment process.
8. Assist Lead Testing Administrator with testing projects and assigned accounts.
9. Serve as a technical liaison with multiple assessment providers.
10. Assist Lead Testing Administrator with order processing and fulfillment.
11. Assist Lead Testing Administrator to maintain, monitor and replenish program inventory.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Ability to provide close attention to detail; organized and resourceful.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in online program administration required and experience processing psychometric assessments within the training and development industry preferred.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality policies governing the use of personal data (LDI adheres to the American Psychological Association's Code of Ethics pertaining to the use of data).
- Ability to act as liaison between and among participants, client contacts, program staff, coaches and faculty.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products–particularly, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment (both under supervision and independently) and to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, patience and a good-natured demeanor, especially with clients and program participants, during stressful situations.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional after-hours work (early mornings, nights, weekends) required.
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer or mobile device.
- Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and at least one (1) year of experience online program administration required. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media