LDI Program Assistant (Part Time)
- 02-Sep-2021 to 16-Sep-2021
- - Continuing Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Part Time
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: LDI Program Assistant
Department: Leadership Development Institute
Immediate Supervisor: EMP Product Director
FLSA Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Provides administrative assistance related to order management, workshop and webinar logistics and preparation, business development, reporting and digital marketing for the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP), Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) and Mediation Training Institute (MTI).
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
1. Assists LDI faculty and staff with pre-, during- and post-program logistics, such as processing registrations and certifications, tracking participant assignments, packing and shipping program materials, printing materials and binding feedback reports.
2. Processes and fulfills orders.
3. Responds verbally and in writing to leads, client needs, program staff, coaches and faculty in a timely and professional manner.
4. Supports marketing and communications efforts, such as email campaigns, coordinating events and tradeshows, updating websites, creating social media posts and building digital newsletters.
5. Tracks and updates product inventory.
6. Maintains client databases and participant spreadsheets, performs daily data entry and ensures data accuracy.
7. Serves as an LDI Leadership Portal technical liaison for practitioners and participants.
8. Creates and updates user manuals documenting various processes related to order and program management and digital marketing projects.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
• Knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms).
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with attention to detail while meeting multiple deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and patience with clients and program participants, particularly during stressful situations.
• Ability to abide by strict confidentiality policies governing the use of personal data (LDI adheres to the American Psychological Association's Code of Ethics pertaining to the use of data).
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer or mobile device.
• Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
• Occasionally required to move and transport objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience using Mailchimp, WordPress, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn is preferred.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
Employment will require a successful background check.