- 06-Dec-2021 to 08-Feb-2022
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Program Specialist
Department: Executive and Continuing Education
Immediate Supervisor/Title: Product Director, Mediation Training Institute
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Leadership Development Institute delivers high-quality, assessment-based leadership programs to clients from the for-profit, nonprofit and government sectors.
This position provides administrative assistance related to registrations, order management, invoicing, reporting, digital marketing, workshop and webinar logistics and support for the programs, products and services for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) and Mediation Training Institute (MTI) at the Leadership Development Institute (LDI) in the Division of Executive and Continuing Education.
The ideal candidate must possess exceptional administrative and communication skills, a strong detail orientation, ability to maintain strict confidentiality and ideally, experience using digital marketing tools. This position is executed in-person on the Eckerd College campus during traditional business hours.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Assists faculty and staff with pre-, during- and post-program logistics, such as registrations and certifications, processing product orders, packing, shipping and tracking program materials, coordinating room reservations, booking venues, ordering catering, printing materials and binding feedback reports.
- Processes and fulfills client orders.
- Supports marketing and communications efforts, such as coordinating mailings and email campaigns, coordinating events building digital newsletters and updating websites.
- Tracks and updates product inventory.
- Maintains client databases, performs daily data entry and ensures data accuracy.
- Responds to client needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Serves as an LDI Leadership Portal technical liaison for practitioners and participants.
- Serves as backup to the Client Relations Coordinator and Product Director and as primary contact for all inquiries in their absence.
- Supports other LDI staff members and faculty as needed.
- Skills in interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms).
- Experience in Mailchimp, WordPress and Zoom (or similar conferencing service) preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and resourceful.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- A positive attitude, patience and a good-natured demeanor, especially with clients and program participants, during stressful situations.
- Adherence to strict confidentiality policies governing the use of personal data (LDI adheres to the American Psychological Association's Code of Ethics pertaining to the use of data).
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer or mobile device.
- Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 15 pounds at times
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience using Mailchimp, WordPress, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn is preferred.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Eckerd College requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. To learn more about the policy or to request an exemption from the vaccine requirement, please contact Eckerd Human Resources at 727-864-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media