- 11-Mar-2022 to 16-May-2022
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Executive and Continuing Education
Immediate Supervisor: Associate Dean, Executive Education
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Provides administrative support for department directors and program administrators at the Leadership Development Institute (LDI). Strong communication skills, high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite are competencies necessary for the position.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Collects and enters data, conducts research and generates queries, reports and proposals.
- Coordinates and tracks availability requests and staffing assignments with faculty and coaches.
- Prepares profit & loss statements and program closeout documentation.
- Processes and maintains program information across multiple platforms.
- Generates and tracks invoices and faculty compensation.
- Sends participant welcome emails and associated program communications.
- Assists Logistics Team with program materials assembly, inventory and organization.
- Disseminates program updates to staff, faculty and coaches.
- Prepares, ships and tracks program orders and materials.
- Greets guests visiting the Division of Executive and Continuing Education and monitors/responds to calls and emails to the Division.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms).
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, organized and resourceful.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to reflect a positive attitude, patience and a good-natured demeanor with clients, program participants and faculty.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment (both under supervision and independently) and to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality policies governing the use of personal data (LDI adheres to the American Psychological Association's Code of Ethics pertaining to the use of data).
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer.
- Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
Education and Experience
Associate's Degree and at least two (2) years of administrative support experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred. The equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered for the position.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Eckerd College requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. To learn more about the policy or to request an exemption from the vaccine requirement, please contact Eckerd Human Resources at 727-864-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media