LDI Testing Coordinator
- 05-May-2022 to 24-May-2022
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Part Time
Position Title: LDI Testing Coordinator
Department: Leadership Development Institute
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Assessment Services
FLSA Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Leadership Development Institute (LDI) delivers high-quality, assessment-based leadership programs to clients from the for-profit, nonprofit and government sectors. This position supports world-class program delivery by coordinating testing services for on-campus, off-campus and live online programs. The ideal candidate must possess exceptional skills in customer service and communication, a strong detail orientation, an ability to maintain strict confidentiality and a background in online program administration. All job functions are completed online; therefore, this position may be remote or in person.
Essential Functions(other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Utilize multiple assessment platforms to manage, distribute, process and score online confidential program assessments for Executive Education programs to ensure a world-class experience for clients, coaches and faculty.
- Prepare confidential feedback reports for participants and finalize confidential feedback packages for coaches and faculty.
- Guide participants through the process of assigning raters and completing their assessments.
- Meet strict deadlines for assessment distribution and feedback report preparation.
- Serve as primary communication liaison with coaches, faculty and participants for assigned programs.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and portals to ensure participant information and data are current.
- Assist Lead Testing Administrator with creating a user's manual documenting the assessment process.
- Assist Lead Testing Administrator with testing projects and assigned accounts.
- Serve as a technical liaison with multiple assessment providers.
- Assist Lead Testing Administrator with order processing and fulfillment.
- Assist Lead Testing Administrator to maintain, monitor and replenish program inventory.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Ability to provide close attention to detail; organized and resourceful.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in online program administration required and experience processing psychometric assessments within the training and development industry preferred.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality policies governing the use of personal data (LDI adheres to the American Psychological Association's Code of Ethics pertaining to the use of data).
- Ability to act as liaison between and among participants, client contacts, program staff, coaches and faculty.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment (both under supervision and independently) and to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, patience and a good-natured demeanor, especially with clients and program participants, during stressful situations.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional after-hours work (early mornings, nights, weekends) required.
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer or mobile device.
- Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and at least one (1) year of experience online program administration required. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media