Digital Marketing Specialist
- 10-May-2022 to 19-May-2022
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Leadership Development Institute
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director, Products and Partnerships
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports digital marketing initiatives for the programs and products offered by LDI. The position also reports to and assists the Executive Director of Products and Partnerships with enterprise-wide projects including the division's CRM system and Customer Portals. Competency in digital marketing, social media platforms, and appropriate software is important to success in this role.
The Leadership Development Institute (LDI) delivers high-quality, assessment-based leadership programs and train-the-trainer resources for learning and development professionals for clients from the for-profit, nonprofit and government sectors.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Executes on marketing campaigns across paid search, social media and digital advertising to generate leads and business opportunities for each program area.
- Ensures LDI's web site content is up to date and implements strategies to track and improve organic search rank and traffic among current and new site pages.
- Works in collaboration with LDI's Executive Director and Product Directors to outline, prioritize and coordinate tasks with the division's technology vendor and assists with QA.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources on the day-to-day management and enhancements to the division's CRM system.
- Builds and executes email campaigns for LDI's current and prospective client base.
- Assists in the development of both written content and imagery for use across various communication channels.
- Establishes consistent tracking, analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Highly organized with exceptional teaming skills and project management skills.
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of and skill in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of and skill in AdWords, Google Analytics, HTML, email marketing systems (i.e., MailChimp), CMS (WordPress), CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation and social media scheduling applications, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing data, specifically involving web traffic, digital advertising effectiveness, and social media engagement.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer.
- Frequently required to communicate with others via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a related field; at least one (1) year of experience in digital marketing position or internship. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Eckerd College requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. To learn more about the policy or to request an exemption from the vaccine requirement, please contact Eckerd Human Resources at 727-864-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media