Product Marketing Associate, Mediation Training Institute (MTI)
- 08-Mar-2023 to 07-Apr-2023
- - Executive Education
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Position Title: Product Marketing Associate, Mediation Training Institute (MTI)
Department: Executive and Continuing Education
Immediate Supervisor/Title: Director of Business Development, Leadership Development Institute
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The Mediation Training Institute (MTI) at Eckerd College provides training, certification, licensing and consulting in workplace conflict management to coaches, trainers, human resource professionals and mediators. MTI is a subsidiary of Eckerd College's Leadership Development Institute which offers internationally acclaimed leadership programs to thousands of local, national and international clients.
This position supports the daily operations of MTI's Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer program and proprietary Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) psychometric assessment. The responsibilities for this position include oversight of the certification programs and product resources along with the facilitation of activities designed to educate, enable and build relationships with a diverse community of practitioners.
The ideal candidate must possess strong organization and project management skills, a capacity to manage multiple channels of communication, an ability to write professionally in a clear and informative style, a high proficiency with Microsoft Office/G-suite software and familiarity with digital marketing tools. This position is executed in-person on the Eckerd College campus during traditional business hours.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be assigned)
- Oversees website content updates and changes and collaborates with key stakeholders to develop and post content to drive initiatives.
- Updates and maintains all resources for programs and products, including training material, collateral, manual and online learning tools (LMS).
- Keeps track of customer testimonials, stays up to date on market trends and competition and manages research citations utilized in articles and practitioner communication.
- Ensures the accreditation of programs with professional associations and identifies new accreditations that increase the value and integrity of the programs with target markets.
- Assists with research projects and articles in conjunction with the authors, master trainers, industry leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Assists with P&L statements and income reconciliation associated with certification programs, products and resources.
- Maintains all referral agreements and reviews quarterly referral reports for accuracy.
- Assists the Director, Business Development with the logistics and delivery of MTI & CDP custom programs.
- Works in collaboration with other team members to develop and implement new product versions, product updates and enhancements.
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a track record of working successfully in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to rapidly identify and act on prospects' needs and issues
- Capacity to make connections between MTI offerings and the needs of clients
- Flexible, adaptable with clients, colleagues and organization needs
- Detailed, organized and resourceful
- Ethical, reliable, and trustworthy
- Ability to manage and perform in multi-tasking environment
- Self-motivated, self-directed and confident in making sound business decisions
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with MailChimp, Wordpress, Canva, Learning Management Systems and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to learn new software systems and assists in troubleshooting with clients
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional after-hours work (nights, weekends) required for events held outside normal working hours.
- Frequently required to remain stationary and perform work on a computer.
- Frequently required to communicate with others in person and via email, video conferencing, chat applications, social media, and/or telephone.
- Occasionally required to move and transport objects weighing up to 15 pounds.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree plus 1-2 years of experience in training and development or marketing.
Employment will require a successful background check.
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is especially interested in attracting candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media